Technological failure caused the fire in the Gasheater of Nagyhegy, which is why gas was thrown at dawn Tuesday – said the MTI's spokesperson at the Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate.
Nóra Papp-Kunkli said: because of the failure, a gas spilled out of a place and it burned; at present 15 meters are the flames.
Professionals disconnected, blocked the defective gas line, but there is still gas in the stomach that nourishes the huge flames, he added.
According to the information, the professional and self-government smugglers in Hajdú-Bihar County surrounded the flame with eight water streams, as well as the area's area, so as not to spread the tz.
The rescue service is on the scene, but no one has been injured.
The Hajdú-Bihar County Chief of Police wrote on the website of the police that the flames along the 3321 route of the gas reservoir were hit by fire for 5 to 30 minutes. The police closed the 33rd run between Nagyhegyes and Hajdúszoboszló in full width until the emergency was cleared, and the traffic was fired on Route 4.
Previously we wrote:
The outbreak of gas in the high-hail gas reservoir dropped Tuesday at dawn, "said Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate at MTI.
Nóra Papp-Kunkli wrote: Gas storage specialists have disconnected the defective wire, but the gas still burning is still burning.
The Hajdú-Bihar County professional and self-government smugglers are currently working with eight water sprays on extinction and landing.
The police closed the affected section of Route 33.