Behind a car, Oliver Moise and Mirabal Acosta are also known as Papi. Acosta was arrested on Tuesday for shooting.
The witness told the police that he had gathered around 17:30. On Saturday, many women and a toddler were involved, they said.
Next night, other witnesses saw two cars, a gray Kia and a gray Hyundai on the street next to the parking lot. García and another man were on a motorcycle beside the cars. The men went out of the motorcycle and left the street and set off in Kia, leaving the bike next to Hyundai. The car returned in a few minutes and the same witnesses saw García and his companions on the bike.
Moments later, the witnesses said they saw a man on the Baja motorcycle and go where Ortiz sat. – Without a word [the gunman] throwing a gun, the report said.
According to the witnesses, the shooter tried to come back to the motorcycle, but fled when the people were besieged.
García "accelerated, lost control of the motorcycle, and fell, led people in the area to guard and beat," the prosecutors wrote. "The person who fired, held the gun in his hand and managed to escape."
The police then carried out an "exhaustive test" and examined the video surveillance that showed that the shooter was heading towards Hyundai and reunited with the people in the car. The car license plate was matched with the registration number of the car caught by the petrol station at Caobas.
García is responsible for the murder attempt that her lawyer refused. According to court records, Acosta was captured on Tuesday night in Mao, the North Dominican Republic.
It is not clear how much Acosta burdens the shooting but has a criminal history.
The Listin Diario Dominican newspaper said on Wednesday that in May 2017, Acosta was sentenced to five years in prison for possession of illegal weapons. drug site in Las Palmas de Herrera. The newspaper said the murders were called "Gilbert" by the drug trafficking band led by Junior Minaya Javier.
The police did not reveal a motive to attack Ortiz.
As reporters in the Dominican Republic expected a scheduled press conference in Ortiz on Wednesday, his wife was 17 years old, Tiffany Ortiz issued a second public statement about her husband's recovery at the General.
"David is still in the intensive department of the Massachusetts Hospital, the dramatic surgeon dr. Continue with David King, ”said Tiffany Ortiz. "Yesterday and this morning, David was able to sit and take a few steps." His status is guarded and will remain in the ICU in the coming days, but he will make good progress towards recovery.
Tiffany Ortiz said that "her family and I would like to thank everyone for their endless love and good wishes and still ask for privacy while David continues to heal."
At Fenway Park, David Ortiz had convinced former teammates to learn progress.
– It's obviously a delicate situation. I've been upgraded in recent days, ”said Red Sox chief Alex Cora, who played with Ortiz from 2005 to 2008. Just stay positive and pray for this to happen.
Cora said Ortiz would "come back." He came back with us. We know."
Captain Sox added that he hoped to visit Ortiz before the team left the next section on Thursday night.
"I'd like to," he said.
Earlier on Wednesday, a friend of an Ortiz family, Leo Lopez, gave Globe a similar update in a brief telephone interview.
"Everything's fine, all right," Lopez said in Spanish. “The process takes time, but everything is fine. Well."
On Tuesday, Jean Alain Rodríguez's law firm said in a statement in Spanish that "the offender" had identified other persons and would release more details "in time" if "seized and questioned" was completed.