- Jake Paul just added a prominent rash to his dial.
- The 23-year-old YouTube star struggled in a cruising match with former NBA player Nate Robinson, one of the main events at the Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. show in Los Angeles.
- Paul only hit eight punches, but Robinson was decided in the first round and twice in the second.
- Face down, he left Robinson on the canvas motionless before Dillon Danis and Conor McGregor fisted.
- Visit the Insider website for more news.
If you thought that 23-year-old YouTube star Jake Paul was unbearable before, “The Problem Child” will probably take you to another level after he was eliminated on Saturday with a prominent reel.
Paul competed in a cruising match against former NBA player Nate Robinson in the long-awaited Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. show main event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
After tying Robinson on the ropes, Paul ended the fight with a relentlessly blistering attack in the second round when the former three-time slam dunk champion returned to his feet.
Robinson jumped out of the corner, catching Paul with a combination of one or two punches per defender.
He landed a left hollow hook at the jaw, then sent a heavy right hand to the top, which fell to the top of the athlete’s head and sent him helplessly to the floor.
The referee did not have to count. Robinson’s face down and motionless on the canvas ended the fight.
“I have a long list of opponents I want,” Jake Paul said in the Thiller broadcast after his victory.
– Conor McGregor, Dillon Danis, I’m knocking them both out.
According to Compubox data sent to Insider, Robinson threw and landed Paul to that point.
By the time of the goal, Robinson had scored 10 of 56 shots with a hit accuracy of 17.9%.
In comparison, Paul scored eight of his 38 shots with a hit accuracy of 21.1%, one in the first round and two in the second.
Saturday’s win increased his unbeaten professional boxing record to two wins (two relegations).
The strongest men in British boxing apoptically view the UK government not supporting sport in COVID winter
Mike Tyson is officially lighter than 23 years before his heavyweight show at Roy Jones Jr.
YouTube star Jake Paul, who once fought, is confident he can defeat Conor McGregor, a former UFC two-time champion
Conor McGregor and Manny Pacquiao will fight “definitely” in the near future, according to their shared manager
Kubrat Pulev said Anthony Joshua has no mental strength and will unveil it on December 12th